As the SEO of this blog starts to kick in and more and more people start to find this page, it will be interesting if SFDC contacts me to take this page down. Here are some "Allegedly" real questions from the test. After taking my first test and being so pissed about the format of the test and learning the answers to several questions were not available in the material SFDC had recommended, I felt slighted, like they really didn't want me to pass the test. Afterall, they failed to tell me about several topics I should know in order to pass the test. After the first test, I starting writing down questions on the scratch sheets they give out. With some basic slight of hand, I was able to allegedly get out several of the alleged questions to the test. Enjoy the fruits of my labor.
The correct answer (at least the one I think is correct) has been bolded.
How would a developer create a many-to-many relationship between the two objects X and Y?
- Multiple relations on object X to Y
- Multiple relations on object Y to X
- 2 relations on junction object. One to X, One to Y
- 2 Relations. One on X to Y, and one on Y to X
When creating a workflow rule which action requires a formula as the rule criteria?
- Checking if record was modified today
- If status of record is new
- If current user profile is system admin
- If value in field has changed
Developer wants to build an application. The data model, business logic and report and dashboard requirements have been considered. User access requirements have not.
- Data Model may not support required security controls
- Developer cannot establish security controls if not completed upon initial setup.
- Developer will not be able to build reports or dashboards if security controls have have not been established.
- Security controls may not support approval process required.
**NOTE: Even after asking all the SFDC ninja's I work with, we could not come up with a solid answer to this question. I also allegedly saw two versions of this. The first is the top version, the second was the same except the wording where it said, "User access requirements have not" was allegedly changed to "Security control requirements have not" This was the only incident of a question I remembered where there was a slight change in the question. Be prepared, most of the questions you will see are almost designed to throw you off. This is the best example I have where this was true.
What options exist for calculations or analysis in reports? Choose best three answers
- Perform Calculations on summary data.
- Set parameters to highlight outliers.
- Maintain calculations from previous runs of report.
- Plot multiple set of data on one chart.
What types of custom tabs can you create? Choose three answers
- Custom Object
- Standard Object
- Visual Force
What are the considerations when inserting records using API? Choose two answers
- Validation rules respected
- Universally required field settings respected
- Required fields on page layouts enforced
- Apex triggers ignored
When performing an update with the data loader, the comma delimited file must contain a column width with which values?
- Logical names of the records
- Create time and date of records
- Profile names of record owners
- Force.com record ID values of the records
How can a wireless device user approve a record? Choose two answers
- Via voice recognition
- Via mobile browser by logging into salesforce.com
- Via Text message
- Via email from smartphone
What property of a field can be edited within page layout editor? Choose 2 answers
- Field dependency
- Read only
- Always displayed
UC Containers requires some employees are able to view/edit records of a custom object called positions, but no users can delete them? How would the developer accomplish this?
- Set Org Wide Defaults for positions to read only
- Assign read only profile to all users
- Remove delete permission for positions from all profiles
- Remove delete access for positions from all user roles
**NOTE: This is a very typical question. A majority of the questions will be in this format.
What is the mechanism which allows for authenticated access to force.com site?
- Not possible to provide authorization for a force.com site
- Active customer portal
- Active partner portal
- Setting restricted IP ranges
What can be viewed using the process visualizer?
- Sales process
- Support process
- Approval process
- Workflow rules
UC requires support for multiple currencies. What should the developer consider?
- Multiple Currency feature will automatically track historical exchange rates
- Currency ISO code will need to be supported when inserting records in different currencies
- Rollup summary fields on parent record will calculate incorrectly if child records have multiple currencies
- Admin can add multiple currencies after application has been built