Monday, November 22, 2010

Everything you need to know about the SFDC certification test

My Background

I'm going to give some of my background, just so you know what you're getting into. I'm a front-end developer with about 6 years of experience. My expertise lays in the areas of HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery and Flash. I had absolutely no database or back-end experience to speak of before I sat for this exam. The following posts will consist of what you need to know in order to pass this test, what the content of the test comprises, what you topics you should focus on, and a list of example questions. Keep in mind I had to take this test three times before I passed it. Hopefully all of this information will help someone, so you don't have to go through what I went through. And in some way, stick to to SFDC.


Without further ado, let's get to it!

3 comments: